91% Isopropyl Alcohol
825 Tollgate Rd
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- P210: Keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces. No smoking.
- P235: Keep cool.
- P240: Ground/ bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241: Use explosion proof electrical/ ventilating/ light/ equipment.
- P242: Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243: Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
- P264: Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P303 + P361 + P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304 + P312: IF INHALED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P340: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P370 + P378: In case of fire: Use extinguishing media listed in section 5 of SDS for extinction.
- P403 + P233: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405: Store locked up.
- P501: Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local/ national regulations.
Visalia Unified School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions